A 1 or 2 day interactive Training Event ideal for Team Leaders and Supervisors who take responsibility for a small team of workers and need to improve their skills and confidence. Suitable for all levels of experience.
Participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the responsibilities of a team leader
- Apply principles of Motivation
- Delegate more effectively
- Improve communication at work
- Use Assertive Communication to deal with challenging people
- The role and essential skills of a team leader
- Understanding motivation and applying techniques
- Delegation; benefits, barriers, how to do it, what to delegate.
- Communication Barriers, the communication loop
- Setting Clear Objectives
- Using Questions
- Listening Skills
- Introduction to Assertive Communication
- Examples of Aggressive, Non – Assertive and Assertive Behaviour
We also offer courses for higher management, for more details please contact us.
To book your place on this course please fill in your enquiry